Business Development Analyst Job Opening at Energix Renewables
About the company:
Energix Renewables is a company producing electricity through renewable sources. The company’s motive is to reduce the carbon impact on Earth using electricity transitions. It is the subsidiary company Energix- Renewable Energy Pvt Ltd. The company is one of the largest companies in Israel in the renewable energy sector.
Business Development Analyst job details:
The role of the Business Development Analyst is to work and support the business development teams. The person needs to handle the financial transactions, tax equity, and mergers taking place in the company.
The acquisition responsibilities of the analyst include examining the reports of government development projects, real estate documents, government correspondences, environmental studies, and professional information.
The focus of examining these reports is to review the assets portfolio. The team, including the analyst, does the review on it.
- Engage in the external development efforts of the business.
- Complete the documentation and verification with diligence.
- The analyst does the calculation of the risk assessment of the acquisition.
- The person requires handling the lender inquiries.
- Do the management of the outside consultants’ responsibilities.
- Assist the business development in fulfilling their responsibilities and achieving the goals.
- Check the financial transactions of the company regularly.
Desirable knowledge & skills:
- The candidate interested in applying for the job should have at least a bachelor’s degree in any field.
- The person needs to have the technical knowledge and experience in handling the business development role in any renewable energy company.
- Proper written and communication skills are handling the daily responsibilities of the organization.
- Vital analytical skill is working on multiple company projects to grow the business.
- Intermediate knowledge is to use the Microsoft Office tools.
- A team player can work with the team in handling multiple tasks.
- Adequate build the relationship with the internal and external stakeholders of the company.
- Ability is to deliver the work properly on time.
- Strong skills are motivation, communication, and taking the initiative while working in the company.
Relocation assistance is available for the selected person for the job in Arlington, Virginia. The company is responsible for providing a positive environment for the employees. They can grow and develop, benefitting the company too.
- Base salary best in the market
- Annual cash bonuses motivate the talent of the employees in the company
- Stock options
- Paid health insurances
- Yearly paid leaves
- Parental leaves