Reliance JIO Off Campus Drive 2024: Reliance JIO is seeking fresher candidates for Reliance JIO Off Campus Hiring 2024. Reliance Jio is scheduled to hire an Apprentice Trainee for BE/BTech/B.Sc/Diploma Graduates holders for 2022/2023 Batch. Reliance Jio will hire candidates for 40 vacancies. It is a golden opportunity for candidates who are seeking MNC Jobs in India.
As per the Reliance Jio Off Campus Notification, the job location is across the state of Mumbai. Candidates who have graduated with a BE/BTech/B.Sc/Diploma degrees are only eligible for Reliance JIO Recruitment 2024. Reliance JIO Off Campus Hiring process consists of a Test/ Interview. Candidates should read the complete article to learn more about Reliance JIO Recruitment 2024.
Reliance JIO Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
Reliance JIO Off Campus Drive 2024 Notification
Reliance Jio has published an off-campus drive for the Apprentice Trainee Post for the 2022/2023 Batch. As per the Off Campus Drive Notification, 40 vacancies will be filled for the vacant post by Reliance Jio. Candidates who have graduated with a BE/BTech/B.Sc/Diploma can be applied online from the official website i.e. careers.jio.com. Selection will be done based on a Test/ Interview.
Eligibility Criteria For Reliance JIO Off Campus Drive 2024
Reliance JIO Off Campus Drive 2024 eligibility criteria are the set of age and qualification rules that candidates have to fulfill to apply for the Reliance JIO Apprentice Trainee for Freshers. Candidates who do not meet the eligibility will be rejected from the recruitment process.
- 01. Age Limit: Candidates must be between 18 to 40 years of age to apply for the upcoming Reliance JIO recruitment.
- 02. Skills: Candidates should have good telecommunication skills.
- 03. Educational Qualification: Candidates must hold a BE/BTech/B.Sc/Diploma degree from a recognized University.
- 04. Experience: Candidates should have a minimum of 0-2 years of experience.
- 05. Good To Have Skills: Candidates also have some basic skills like IT Skills, Electronics Engineering, CCNA, and CCNP.
- Duration: The Apprenticeship period will be 1 year. After completion, candidates will get an experience certificate.
How to Apply For Reliance JIO Recruitment 2024?
Reliance JIO will release the online application at the official website of careers.jio.com. Candidates are strictly advised to apply online carefully without waiting for the last date. Candidates can follow the steps below to apply for Reliance JIO Hiring For 2024 Freshers.
- Step 01: Visit the official website of Reliance JIO i.e. https://www.careers.jio.com/
- Step 02: Candidates need to go through the Off Campus Drive notification. If you have complete eligibility, you may proceed further.
- Step 03: Click on the online application form, fill up your complete details, and upload the required documents.
- Step 04: Now submit the online application.
- Step 05: Save the registration ID and password for further use.
Reliance JIO Off Campus Drive 2024 Selection Process
Reliance JIO selection process consists of different rounds. The first round of the selection process of Reliance JIO Off Campus Drive is an Aptitude Test. After that, there will be a technical round as well as an HR round. Technical and behavioral assessments may be conducted to assess specific skills and personality traits. If you qualify for all of these, you will be called for an interview.
Reliance JIO Recruitment 2024 Stipend
Candidates who are recruited by the Reliance JIO will be offered Rs.12000 per month for B.E./B.Tech and Rs. 10000 per month for Diploma/B.Sc as a stipend. However, salary will increase with experience.
Reliance JIO Off Campus Drive 2024 Apply Link